Students must meet the eligibility standards of the Tok School and the Alaska School Activities Association to participate in activities. These standards can be found in the Tok School Handbook and the Tok School Activity Contract.
Play for Keeps
The tobacco, alcohol, and controlled substances policy of ASAA requires students and parents to watch a video and sign an acknowledgment form. Get more information and see the "Play for Keeps" video.
How to register
All students participating in activities must complete and turn in the following forms:
- ASAA Physical Exam Form signed by doctor, student and parent/guardian. Health exams are good for one year and must be current through the season of the sport.
- Tok School Athletic/Activity Participation Form to be filled out by parent and student to give consent to participate in activities.
- Tok School Activity Consent and Emergency Medical Info
- ASAA Verification of Receipt of Concussion Info
- Tok School Activities Contract
- ASAA Play for Keeps Form and Mandatory viewing of the Playing for Keeps Orientation Video
All student-athletes are required by ASAA to have on file with the Athletic Department proof of current physical examination before participation in team practices.
- K-8 fee: $30 per sport
- High school fee: $50 per sport
Payment of fees must be submitted to